“Assured: God’s Vision for the Church”
1 John 4:7-15
- Believers love one another. (1 John 4:7-11)
- Jesus is proclaimed. (1 John 4:12-13, John 13:34)
- Seekers find life. (1 John 4:15, John 10:10; John 13:35, Colossians 1:28-29)
DISCUSSION for the FAMILY
- A Christian Grid helps you know how to love.
- Jesus said to love God first.
- Jesus said to love others second.
1 John 4:7
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.”
- Make a list of people you love. Make a list of things you love.
- Why do you love those things? Why do we need to love God first? How does our relationship with God help us to love others?
- How has God shown you love? How do you show love to God?
- How do you show love to your parents? Your friends? Your siblings?
Don’t forget to check out the CB kids LifeGroup resource page.