Extreme Weekend is an intense weekend of Bible Study, Discipleship, and Missions Training. This is an overnight, weekend trip held at Garden City Chapel, near Myrtle Beach.
During the weekend, students will experience times of worship, teaching, recreation and ministry. Extreme weekend provides a backdrop for relevant Bible teaching that students can apply in their everyday lives and their walk with God. And during this time, students bond with each other as they participate in small groups, beach ministry, and recreational activities.
Date & Time:
Friday, March 17 (arrive on CBC campus by 4:30 pm) – Sunday, March 19 (arrive back to CBC campus by 1:00 pm)
Lodging, most food, t-shirt, and transportation provided.
Friday, prior to departure, students must eat dinner prior to arriving on campus or bring something to eat on the way.
Sunday, breakfast will be the only meal provided by CBC and students will have lunch “on their own” upon arrival to campus.
Location: Garden City Chapel, Garden City, SC
$110 per participant. Registration Deadline: March 12th.
Attn EARLY BIRDS: $90 per participant, if you register BEFORE February 20th.
**Students can bring extra $ for snacks.
Online registration and payment required (Click the Registration button/link below.)
Rules/Expectations (Please read):
- Be respectful of all adult leaders on the trip. This means doing what is asked of you the first time.
- Come expecting to hear from the Lord.
- No dangerous horseplay.
- No public (or private) displays of affection.
- No pranks (including but not limited to: Axe bombs, shaving cream pranks, Icy-Hot pranks, or any action that could cause personal or physical harm, emotional distress, or destruction of property.)
- No tobacco products of any kind (vapes, e-cigs, dip, cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, etc.)
- No drugs of any kind (legal or illegal) may be present on this trip unless a prescription from a medical professional is provided to the adult chaperone/nurse.
- No guns, knives, tanks, explosives, heat seeking missiles, fighter jets, man hunting or animal hunting equipment allowed.
- Have FUN!!!
Upon completion of registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have registered and you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Aaron Mitchell.
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook/journal, pen
- Extra money for snacks
- Apparel for 3 days and 2 nights.
- Swimsuits permitted (Girls must wear one piece swimsuit. If not, t-shirt must be worn over swimsuit at all times.)
- Deodorant (not optional)
- If your student has food allergies, he/she may need to provide their own food for the weekend.
Friday Night: March 17th
4:30 pm Arrive at Charleston Baptist Church
5:30 pm Depart from CBC campus
7:30 pm Arrive at Garden City Chapel: 7:30pm
8:00 pm Room assignments (pre-assigned)
8:30 pm Dinner
9:00 pm Session 1
10:00 pm Small Groups
10:30 pm Intro to student ministry
11:30 pm Lights Out
Saturday March 18th
8:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am Quiet time
9:30 am Session 2
10:30 am Small Groups
11:00 am Games
12:00 am Lunch
1:00 pm Beach Ministry
1:30 pm Free Time
4:00 pm Free Time ends
4:30 pm Session 3
5:00 pm Small Group
5:30 pm Dinner
6:30 pm Session 4
7:00 pm Small Group
8:00 pm Time for encouragement for the students within small groups
11:00 pm Lights Out
Sunday, March 19th
7:30 am Bring down luggage
8:30 am Quiet Time
9:00 am Beach Worship
9:30 am Session 5
11:00 am Depart from Garden City
1:00 pm Arrive at CBC campus
If you have any questions about Extreme Weekend, please contact Pastor Jason Davis (email@example.com).
Charleston Baptist Church
13 San Miguel Road
Charleston, SC 29407