Extreme Weekend is an intense weekend of Bible Study and Missions Training. This is an overnight, weekend trip held at Garden City Chapel, near Myrtle Beach.
During the weekend, students will experience times of worship, teaching, recreation and ministry. Extreme weekend provides a backdrop for relevant Bible teaching that students can apply in their everyday lives and their walk with God. And during this time, students bond with each other as they participate in small groups, beach ministry, and recreational activities.
Date & Time:
Friday, April 16 (arrive on CBC campus by 4:30 pm) – Sunday, April 18 (arrive back to CBC campus by 1:00 pm)
Lodging, most food, t-shirt, and transportation provided.
Friday, prior to departure, students must eat dinner prior to arriving on campus or bring something to eat on the way.
Sunday, breakfast will be the only meal provided by CBC and students will have lunch “on their own” upon arrival to campus.
Location: Garden City Chapel, Garden City, SC
$90 per participant. Registration Deadline:
Attn EARLY BIRDS: $80 per participant, if you register BEFORE March 31st
**Students can bring extra $ for snacks.
Online registration and payment required.
Face masks suggested but not required.
Rules/Expectations (Please read):
- Be respectful of all adult leaders on the trip. This means doing what is asked of you the first time.
- Come expecting to hear from the Lord.
- No dangerous horseplay.
- No public (or private) displays of affection.
- No pranks (including but not limited to: Axe bombs, shaving cream pranks, Icy-Hot pranks, or any action that could cause personal or physical harm, emotional distress, or destruction of property.)
- No tobacco products of any kind (vapes, e-cigs, dip, cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, etc.)
- No drugs of any kind (legal or illegal) may be present on this trip unless a prescription from a medical professional is provided to the adult chaperone/nurse.
- No guns, knives, tanks, explosives, heat seeking missiles, fighter jets, man hunting or animal hunting equipment allowed.
- Have FUN!!!
Upon completion of registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have registered and you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Aaron Mitchell.
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook/journal, pen
- Extra money for snacks
- Apparel for 3 days and 2 nights.
- Swimsuits permitted (Girls must wear one piece swimsuit. If not, t-shirt must be worn over swimsuit at all times.)
- Deodorant (not optional)
- If your student has food allergies, he/she may need to provide their own food for the weekend.
Friday, April 16
4:30 pm – Students arrive at church
5:00 pm – Bus departs from church
7:00 pm – Arrive at Garden City Chapel
7:30 pm – Praise & Worship | Discipleship Session
9:00 pm – Snack
Saturday, April 17
8:00 am – Breakfast
8:30 am – Quiet time Bible study
9:30 am – Praise & Worship | Discipleship Session
11:15 am – Group activity
12:00 pm – Lunch
1:00 pm – Group activity
1:30 pm – Free time
4:00 pm – Clean up | Prepare for dinner
5:00 pm – Dinner
6:00 pm – Praise & Worship | Discipleship Session
7:00 pm – Small Groups
8:00 pm – Snack
Sunday, April 18
9:00 am – Breakfast
10:00 am – Clean up | Pack up
11:00 am – Depart Garden City Chapel”
1:00 pm – Arrive CBC campus
If you have any questions about Extreme Weekend, please contact Aaron Mitchell, Student Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).