Vision 20/20: Focus, Part 6
Focus #1: Christ above all.
Focus #2: Present everyone mature in Christ.
Focus #3: Rely on the power of Christ to do so.
Question #1: How do I know if I am wearing a mask?
- My time in prayer is more about me, then it is about Him. (Matthew 6:5-6)
- My time in prayer is just a religious (Matthew 6:7-8)
Question #2: What does authentic prayer look like?
- It’s personal. (Matthew 6:9a, Galatians 4:6)
- It’s focused on God’s glory. (Matthew 6:9b-10, John 17:1-2, Matthew 26:39)
- It’s an expression of my constant need for Him. (Matthew 6:11-13, Deuteronomy 8:3, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Colossians 2:13-14, Ephesians 4:32, 1 Corinthians 10:12-13, Psalm 5:11)
Question: What does real generous living look like?(Philippians 2:3-5, 2 Corinthians 8:1-5, 1 Peter 4:10, John 3:16)
- Generous living begins with the heart.
- Generous living focuses on others.
- Generous living is simply Christ’s life in me.
When it comes to generous living, are you wearing a mask?