Vision 20/20: Focus, Part 5
Truth: As a Christ follower, I am to live generously. (Matthew 6:2a, 3a)
- Reality #1: It’s possible to have the right practice with the wrong (Matthew 6:2, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Reality #2: It’s possible to have the right practice with the right (Matthew 6:3-4)
Question: What does real generous living look like? (Philippians 2:3-5, 2 Corinthians 8:1-5, 1 Peter 4:10, John 3:16)
- Generous living begins with the heart.
- Generous living focuses on others.
- Generous living is simply Christ’s life in me.
When it comes to generous living, are you wearing a mask?