“Assured: Loving the Body of Christ”
1 John 3:10b-18
Who is your one?
DISCUSSION for the FAMILY
Here is a fun song to remind us that we should love one another. Click here.
1 John 3:10 “For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.”
John wrote a letter (1 John) to teach believers in the church about the importance of showing love. Love is more than feelings or words—it is an action. Jesus showed God’s love for us when He died on the cross to rescue people from sin.
- What message did John remind the believers of? (1 John 3:11)
- We should not be surprised if the world does what? (1 John 3:13)
- How do we know what love is? (1 John 3:16)
- Why does God want us to obey him? (Obedience is our response to God’s love for us.)
- What are some ways that you can show love to someone this week?
Don’t forget to check out the CB kids LifeGroup resource page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download