“One Problem…One Solution”
Romans 3:21-31 (page 1042)
Where is this righteousness going to come from?
- It comes from God.
How do I receive God’s righteousness?
- It comes through faith.
What does it mean to receive God’s righteousness through faith?
- I am justified.
(Romans 3:24a, John 15:25b)
- I am redeemed.
Why did God choose to do it this way?
- In order to demonstrate His character.
(Romans 2:4; 3:25-26)
What are the results of God doing it His way?
- I cannot boast in myself.
- There is only ONE way.
- The law serves its purpose.
(Romans 3:31; 8:2-4)
DISCUSSION for KIDS (infant – 5th grade)
VIEW THIS VIDEO, then complete the questions / activity below.
Romans 3:22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share the last time you had an argument with someone. What happened and how did you make it right?
- What is the problem we all have? Who came to fix the problem?
- What do we have to do to be saved from our sins?
- Read 1 John 1:9. To confess means to admit we’re sinners. Who do we need to tell that we’re sinners? What does God do with our sins?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?