Weather The Storm
special guest speaker: Dr. Jack Moore | Senior Pastor (ret.)
There are three reasons why a home should be built on a solid foundation.
- The perilous fact of the storm. (Matthew 7:24-29)
In this parable, these two men had at least three things in common.
- They built with similar purpose.
- They built with similar plans.
- They built with similar peril.
- The powerful force of the storm. (Matthew 7:25)
Human life is full of tests.
- The test of life.
- The test of death.
- The test of judgement.
III. The proper foundation for the storm. (Matthew 7:24-27, James 1:22, 1 Peter
2:6, Colossians 1:16-17)
- I need the right place.
- I need the right plan.
- I must hear the Word.
- I must heed the Word.
- I need the right procedure.
- The rock of salvation.
- The rock of Scripture.
- The rock of submission.
I should ask myself this question, “What kind of spiritual house am I building?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download